Rachel Norman, who is from Magor, was enjoying a holiday at Universal Studios, Florida with her husband and two children last month when they came across a man who had collapsed.
A six-year-old boy died after choking on a snack at a Mosque where staff were not adequately trained in first aid, an inquest heard.
Myleene Klass has now saved both her daughters from choking, thanks to her first-aid knowledge.
School children in England will have to learn first aid under proposals put forward by the government.
As part of our continual expansion we are looking for First Aid instructors to be based nationwide, working on our behalf as self-employed contracted training associates.
We are looking for motivated and experienced instructors who hold the following minimum qualifications:
- Previous experience in training Emergency First Aid at Work and First Aid at Work. Preference will be given to instructors with experience in Paediatric First Aid.
- A recognised teaching qualification.
- A valid First At Work certificate regulated by a UK awarding body.
- A valid drivers licence with own transport.
- The right to live and work in the UK.
For further details please submit your CV and copies of certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.