Fire Safety Training Courses in the UK (Level 2)
Our Fire Safety and the Responsible Person Training Course is designed to provide delegates with sufficiently detailed fire safety knowledge to undertake specific roles in the workplace in assisting the organisation in managing fire risk.
Interested in training that provides a national qualification?
This interactive one day course is suitable for fire wardens/marshals, managers, supervisors and any member of staff that has specific responsibilities towards fire safety. The end of course examination is marked by our Awarding Body and delegates who pass the examination will receive a Level 2 Certificate under the National Qualifications Framework. Click the link for a Fire Safety Training Course Brochure
By the end of the training session the delegates will be able to:
- Explain how fires are caused in the workplace and identify hazards during or after a fire
- Describe the characteristics of fire and smoke, including spread
- State different methods used to identify and control hazards
- Outline typical components for means of escape
- Define methods of fire detection, raising the alarm and fire extinguishment
- Use extinguishers and fixed systems
- Outline duties of employers and employees, compliance with regulations a legislation
- Detail how to undertake a simple fire safety inspection in the workplace
- Describe how to manage Fire Risks in the workplace