New First Aid Courses in Gibraltar

Gibraltar’s businesses are about to be offered another exciting opportunity later this month (February 2012) when one of the UK’s most successful training and consulting companies, founded  by  Gibraltarian  Donahue Cortes,  launches  a  new  range  of  First  Aid  Training services.

Active  Solutions  Consulting  Group  (ASCG)  located  in  West  Sussex  close  to  London, began life as a training provider for cabin crew and pilots, and since has expanded to include  fire  safety  consulting,  first  aid  and  management  development  training. The company’s CEO, Donahue, a former airline crew member and manager, left his airline career years ago to pursue ambitions to set up a business that would offer outstanding  levels  of  quality  and  customised  customer  service,  yet  maintaining  a  cost  effective approach.

Today  ASCG  is  fast  becoming  a  global  player,  recognised  for  service  and quality ethics, employee talent and its ability to help people and organisations to develop resources, knowledge and skills.  

Services will commence later this month with the delivery of monthly First Aid Training Courses, including First Aid at Work and Emergency First Aid in the Workplace.  The courses range from 1 day to a full three days duration, depending on type of qualification required. The  training  is  open  for  attendance  by  delegates  from  any  organisation  or business in Gibraltar at very reasonable rates.

Coronoavirus (COVID-19) Trading Update

Coronoavirus (COVID-19) Trading Update

Active First Aid Training confirms that they are open for business and available to support new and existing customers with their first aid training requirements.

Whereas we may have changed some of our operating procedures and requirements, our training services are fully operational.

A Monmouthshire mother has spoken of how basic first aid training helped her save fitting stranger's life

A Monmouthshire mother has spoken of how basic first aid training helped her save fitting stranger's life

Rachel Norman, who is from Magor, was enjoying a holiday at Universal Studios, Florida with her husband and two children last month when they came across a man who had collapsed.

Boy, 6, dies after choking at Mosque where staff didn’t have formal first aid training

Boy, 6, dies after choking at Mosque where staff didn’t have formal first aid training

A six-year-old boy died after choking on a snack at a Mosque where staff were not adequately trained in first aid, an inquest heard.

Myleene Klass urges others to get first-aid training after saving her daughter from choking

Myleene Klass urges others to get first-aid training after saving her daughter from choking

Myleene Klass has now saved both her daughters from choking, thanks to her first-aid knowledge.

UK First Aid at Work Training Courses