Boy, 6, dies after choking at Mosque where staff didn’t have formal first aid training

A six-year-old boy died after choking on a snack at a Mosque where staff were not adequately trained in first aid, an inquest heard.

Yunis Malik Hadi was waiting to be collected after Sunday school at the South London Islamic Centre when he collapsed on January 28. An inquest was told the Mosque did not have a defibrillator and despite efforts from staff and paramedics he could not be resuscitated. Yunis, from nearby Streatham, was rushed by paramedics to St George’s Hospital in nearby Tooting, but never regained consciousness.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/19/boy-6-dies-after-choking-at-mosque-where-staff-didnt-have-formal-first-aid-training-7857336/?ito=cbshare

Coronoavirus (COVID-19) Trading Update

Coronoavirus (COVID-19) Trading Update

Active First Aid Training confirms that they are open for business and available to support new and existing customers with their first aid training requirements.

Whereas we may have changed some of our operating procedures and requirements, our training services are fully operational.

A Monmouthshire mother has spoken of how basic first aid training helped her save fitting stranger's life

A Monmouthshire mother has spoken of how basic first aid training helped her save fitting stranger's life

Rachel Norman, who is from Magor, was enjoying a holiday at Universal Studios, Florida with her husband and two children last month when they came across a man who had collapsed.

Boy, 6, dies after choking at Mosque where staff didn’t have formal first aid training

Boy, 6, dies after choking at Mosque where staff didn’t have formal first aid training

A six-year-old boy died after choking on a snack at a Mosque where staff were not adequately trained in first aid, an inquest heard.

Myleene Klass urges others to get first-aid training after saving her daughter from choking

Myleene Klass urges others to get first-aid training after saving her daughter from choking

Myleene Klass has now saved both her daughters from choking, thanks to her first-aid knowledge.

UK First Aid at Work Training Courses